Things you probably didn’t know about Subaru:
1. They are owned by “Fuji Heavy Industries” in Japan.
2. This company is a defense contractor and makes parts for aircraft (like the Boeing 777), also.
3. Toyota is a partial owner of Fuji Heavy Industries
4. There is a Subaru plane, that they once produced…ending production in 1986.
5. Fuji produced engines for Polaris until 1998…and, to this date, they still supply parts for their motors.
6. Today, Fuji also builds garbage trucks, robot sweepers, and wind turbines.
7. Until 2003, Fuji also built buses and railroad cars.